Registration for Summer School
Priority will be given to those who register first unless noted in the class description. Registration begins on March 6, 2017, and deadlines are:
First Semester: April 28, 2017
Second Semester: June 9, 2017
Any student who plans to attend summer school—including students with an IEP—should contact the student services department at his/her high school and register as soon as possible. Student services offices in all District 155 schools are open every weekday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. during the school year, and from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Mon.-Thur.) or 12 p.m. (Fridays) during the summer. Please note: Some courses may not be offered due to insufficient enrollment.
In some instances, preference may be given to upper classmen for course selections.
Tuition & Fees for Summer School
Special Education Courses $35 Supply Fee (per semester)
All other courses:
One semester tuition $180
Two semesters tuition $360
• There is a $15 late registration fee for all registrations received after the deadlines (April 28 for first semester classes and June 9 for second semester classes).
• If paying online, you must first submit the registration form to the Registrar. The Registrar will enter payment information in Skyward and send you an email with instructions on how to make your payment. Once payment has been made, your student will be enrolled in the class. Full payment must be made by midnight on April 28 for first semester or June 9 for second semester. Any student/parent failing to have all tuition and fees paid by these deadlines will be dropped from the course.
• If paying by check, your check must accompany the registration form for your student to be enrolled in the class.
• Please make all checks payable to: District 155.
• A waiver of fees for summer school coursework may be available for students who qualify. Please contact your child’s counselor for more information. Waivers are only available to students who successfully complete the course for which they receive the fee waiver.
• If a check is returned for insufficient funds, the student will not be allowed to attend the class until the fee is paid (and absences will be accumulated).